SSD Practice Support
We have carefully used our experience in working with dentists throughout the UK to gain knowledge and understanding of what services and requirements are needed as increasingly dentists are working harder and harder and being bombarded with unnecessary information. Our clients want introductions to professionals that they can trust to understand their professional requirements and who will provide them with information in a format that they can understand saving them both time and money.
How we do this?
To help entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with a support team who fully understand their professional needs.
To help entrepreneurs to increase their corporate & personal wealth by looking at all areas of tax efficient wealth creation.
To work with a team of hand-picked, top of their game, professional advisers on all aspects of growing a successful business that has a value. The team will be dedicated to helping entrepreneurs to focus on the opportunities.
Want to try this facility?
- These services will include an initial meeting without cost or obligation.
- How to retire early.
- How to create tax efficient wealth outside of a dental practice.
- How to protect assets for the future.
- How to improve access to funding to develop the business.
- How to ensure that all the accountancy facts and figures are at your fingertips.
- How to put in place the correct legal framework.
- How to ensure that you have the correct insurances in place.
- We work with specialists who fully understand what entrepreneurs require.
- How to access all the HR support you need with one phone call
Here’s how it works:-
At your initial consultation your adviser will ask you about your current financial circumstances and arrangements and help you determine your financial objectives.
If we find you could benefit from financial advice, you will need to decide if you wish to proceed and, if you do, choose the type of report you require and agree the appropriate fees.
Your adviser will ask you whether you would like to receive advice on an ongoing basis and, if you do, will explain the different services we offer.
You will need to decide which, if any, of our ongoing service propositions suits you best and agree the appropriate fee structure for providing
If you decide to go ahead, your adviser will implement your recommendations, subject to your approval, liaising with the various product providers involved.
email us on PracticeSupport@ssdgroup.co.uk